Header Ads Widget

9 Tips Of Highly Successful Lifestyle

9 TIPS OF HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL LIFESTYLE



          ·         They get up early. ...
·         They read, a lot. ...
·         They spend 15 to 30 minutes each day on focused thinking. ...
·         They make exercise a priority. ...
·         They spend time with people who inspire them. ...
·         They pursue their own goals. ...
·         They get enough sleep.

 

Life is a continuous struggle. The end to the journey is not as short as in the novel life.

Life is never average. My life, like many others, may not always run smoothly. While it may not always get these kinds of moves across as necessary.

To feel satisfied in life, one has to have the ability to sit at the best table. Knowing exactly who we are. We can be satisfied with our life's works in like ways, even though those to count as successful surely look different from our failures. Some people require that external validation, because are often "looked down upon", with rumors and assumptions "because something you did, didn't do, say, or be in the past" reinforced in their hearts.




What it can take to be comfortable with what one does. To be able to live their dreams with confidence and self-acceptance, and not have any embarrassing material or regrets.

What it requires for being able to relax without being tempted by dark spirits and jealousies. (Just like people need us to work hard and sacrifice when we "have" time. Which? We don't! Some people do. )

What it requires to grow, as time passes on. Through experiences, and to find out what it is that sets you apart from others. I have been guilty of acting with selfishness, carelessness, and ignorance, simply because I was physically and mentally younger. I found myself part of the gray area in adulthood, caught in the grey area, were I am now.

To find oneself in the clear. I happen to not feel it in the present moment, "grey", but when the sun goes down, I see myself looking brighter than I did when the sun is up. The sky at this time is a fresh hue of green, revealing rays of color and contrast. But when the sun is still up, it reveals a future blush of orange, like his glass that some other men have with him in the shadows, trying to be the man they are not.



The world is ever moving on. For the person who is willing to enter into the sweet spot, see the world with fresh eyes, believe it all, and lead in life, it is all there for the viewing.

I have gotten so caught up in “Getting through life, no matter how difficult it might seem, that I have stopped seeing it through fresh eyes, and am willing to hide from the harsh truth that I am getting old.

I’m an older man now. I’m emotionally mature. That is my biggest step in the right direction. I can see things from a healthier perspective, one I appreciate. I am sitting with my girls in the forest. We are away from harm’s way. We are enjoying the past-day. We are laughing, but as I look out over this beautiful night, I cannot tell you how blessed I feel to be with them. Those who say that it’s a bad thing to enjoy life with your family are right. How lovely to have a family, to have a child. To be loved by your loved ones.

I’m sitting with my boys in the forest, in the dark. Their eyes are bright, their sentences are steady, not numb, because they know exactly what they are saying is correct. They know where they are, what they are doing, where they are going, and most importantly that they are listening to me.

I am going to sit in the forest with my kids for the rest of the day.

Next time you feel like you do nothing to change the world, is to take a walk and be in a forest with someone, have them enjoy some lovely moments, hear their laugh from the trees, and watch them enjoy the earth and all that it has to offer them.

There is life after death.

Let that make you think. You have one world left to enjoy. At least.

FOR MORE TIPS OF SUCCESSFUL LIFESTYLE CLICK HERE

Related Articles

100% Free Video Courses - Facebook Mastery Course

AMAZON PRODUCT HUNTING – A WAY TO KNOW MARKET TRENDS

19 BEST TIPS TO EARN MONEY FROM AMAZON AFFILIATE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM WITH ZERO INVESTMENT

MAKE MONEY - 7 EASY WAYS TO EARN MONEY ONLINE

FaNTASTIC TIPS FOR GOOD PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT IN BUSINESS

Post a Comment

1 Comments